Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Veterans Thank You

Tomorrow my daughter and I will be delivering a thank you mug, cookies and cards to two local veterans. If you would like to see the mug, it's in the previous post. The cards were fun to make. I didn't think I liked the red lined designer paper on the inside of the card, but it grew on me.

 


I couldn't seem to find the right image for the front of the card so I decided on the above silhouette. I created an SVG and had my cricut cut out the size I wanted. I cut out the Thank you using a scrap of white vinyl. (This thank you is the reason I keep little scraps of vinyl).
I found out on of our deliveries tomorrow is for a veteran who was in the Navy, so I found an image of an anchor. I made an SVG of the anchor and cut it out on my cricut. Can I just say I love my cricut! No more rummaging through my framelets looking for the right image.

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...