Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Veteran's Day

Today is Veteran's Day and this is the second card that we made our special veterans. My daughter will be in her Girl Scout uniform delivering the gifts today.
These card were made using a 12x12 paper and cut in half at 5.5 inches. I then scored at 4 inches and 9 inches. Then cut on a diagonal starting at 3 inches and stoping at the second score mark. If you need better directions, let me know. The stars were cut using an SVG file I made for stars and the magical cutting machine went to work again. I made the thank you for your service using my previous US flag SVG and attaching the banner and words. I then saved the design as a JPG so it was nice a clear and placed it in my Word program and printed it. If you are wondering why I went to the trouble of making an SVG....it's because I wanted a crisp image. Anyone who has ever printed images on the web know what I am talking about. I think blurry images just take away from the final product. Just look at my banner....blurry. Anyway, we hope you liked our projects.

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...