Friday, November 12, 2010

Paper Pretties Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the next stop on this fabulous Paper Pretties Blog Hop!! If you are arriving from Frances’ blog, then you are right on track!! If you happened to start in the middle, feel free to turn around and head over to the Paper Pretties Blog. You won’t want to miss a thing; all the new stamps and cards are absolutely beautiful!!

I was nervous, excited and honored that Heather asked me to be part of today’s blog hop. Heather is a wonderful person and if you haven’t had the pleasure, let me introduce you…Heather is the new owner of
Paper Pretties which is located in Madison, WI. Heather offers amazing customer service with her lightening speed shipping and cheaper shipping rates. She has a Paper Pretties facebook page which is a great way of keeping up with all the challenges, releases and Paper Pretties projects. She also has the Paper Pretties store where you can look at all the fabulous new releases and get a few of those extra crafting items that you just need (i.e. Basic Grey, Kaisercraft paper and more).

For my projects today, I used
Sledding Cooper. Sledding Cooper is illustrated by the talented Joni Stringfield and this little angel was such a pleasure to play with. He comes with 4 fun sentiments, two of which are shown in this post.

For my card I used, Paper Pretties Sledding Cooper, SU cardstock, Creative imaginations DP, Copics, Martha Stewart punch and snowflakes, Glitter, ribbon, flourishes and a snowflake embossing folder.

For my next project I made an ornament using Sledding Cooper and another one of the great sentiments from the set "Let it snow".

This little guy was black embossed onto acetate and colored on the back using permanent markers. Although difficult to see, I touched the snow around him with dazzling diamonds and added glitter to the bottom of the ornament. I used ribbon, glue dots, flowers and MS snowflake.

Thank you so much for coming by and joining us today!! The incredibly talented JACKIE is your NEXT STOP on this HOP!!!

Enjoy

32 comments:

Imke said...

Hello Delia, your card looks beautiful. I like the swirls and the BLUE. Sledding Cooper fits perfect for your card.

StampOwl said...

fabulous creations!

Jackie said...

Delia I simply love both of your creations! The card is snow fabulous with all the details, he so sweet! I love, love, love the ornament you created as well! That adorable little boy would be a great addition to any tree! Oh, and you have nothing to be nervous about you did a fabulous job!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome .. loving the ornament the card is fabulous.

Nancy said...

Sledding Cooper is adorable!! I love the colors and layout you chose...awesome work!! The ornament is fabulous! Thanks for a great blog hop!

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous card and your ornament!!! I'm just in awe! Beautiful work!

Erika M. said...

Love your card and your ornament!

Anne Temple said...

Both are fantastic! Love how the blue just pops on the card and am trying to figure out exactly how you did the ornament : )

Carolyn King said...

your card is awesome--fabulous coloring and I adore your amazing ornament! beautiful!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Delia,
Your creations are just wonderful. I love your Cooper ornament. He makes you want to go play in the snow. Thank you for sharing with us today. Have a great day.

Jessica G. said...

Wonderful card, Delia -- love those DPs! Awesome coordinating ornament, too; what a perfect gift set!!

Jana Weaver said...

I love your card...the nice bright colors on Cooper really make him stand out against the more muted blues of the background!! and your ornament is just adorable!!! Really great job!!!

Lawren said...

I love the ornamant. The card is n ice too. Great job.

Leslie's Blog said...

I am new to blog hopping and am enjoying my journey. Wow your card is amazing. The swirl is an excellent touch. And the ornament...well it is adorable. Both of your projects makes me want to get on a sled. Oh, forgot recovery from a knee injury. Thanks for sharing.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love the card Delia and the ornament is just FABULOUS! Very cute & awesome job!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, your projects couldn't be cutier!!! Love them both!!

Linda

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Delia! Your projects are adorable! I love the pretty swirls and the blues on your card and I LOVE the ornament! An awesome gift set!!

Kim said...

your card is beautiful!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love all the fun swirls and snowflakes...perfect!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Delia, your projects are fabulous!! I love the blue and the swirly bg on the card and he's AWESOME for an ornament!!

Kathy said...

Great projects. I love that ornament, looks so cute with Cooper inside.

Billie A said...

Sweet card and ornament I love how the swirls and snowflakes are used. Great colors very cute card

Alaine said...

Love the dark blue and white of your card. it is faboo!

artish said...

your card inspires winter fun- love the swirls and snowflakes. your ornament is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Just love Cooper, those stamps are divine.
Elaine

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card and ornament. Such a great image. Lovely colors.

Vanja said...

Wonderful projects! I love the image, great colouring.
hugs, Vanja

Heather said...

Delia, these are both AWESOME! Totally adorable card and the ornament is amazing! Thanks so much for helping out with the hop! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Sandy Suzuka said...

Delia, You did a fantastic job on both the card and the ornament. Sledding Cooper looks as if he is ready to sled off both of them! Love all the different techniques you used.

AJ said...

such a cute ornament! love it, and the card too!:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Cooper ROCKS!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my how cool, love your creaqions.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...