Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bad to the Bone



I am on the Design team at ASB and our challenge was to use The digi paper American Made by Creative dreams, in case you are interested the digi paper can be found by clicking here.

I labeled this page "Bad to the Bone" and used my son's toy batmobile and inked up the tires to run it all over the cranberry paper. The acetate was done using Stazon. I really liked the SU star wheel but knew that there was no way I was going to struggle with it. So I did it!!! I unmounted the star wheel and I was able to use it with Stazon it and I was able to get the stars just like I wanted. I love my wheels unmounted, I tend to use them more that way. Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great day.

3 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

This is great! I love that you used a toy to stamp!

Heather said...

WOW! This page is terrific! I love that you used his toy to stamp. The pictures are adorable!!!

Heather said...

You will definitely have to tell me how you unmount your wheels. I have several but I NEVER use wheels...ever.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...