Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Melanie

Today I made a card for my friend Melanie's Birthday!!!  Believe it or not Melanie has every birthday card I have ever made...she doesn't let me forget it either LOL.  Every year I make a special effort to make her a card in her favorite color which is Orange.  Her favorite team is the Mets.  Therefore, all her cards are orange, blue and white.  This year I realized, I had no card ready, so I got up at 5:30am and made Melanie a card.  Here is what I came up with.

 
I love these Stampin Up butterflies, they are so versatile and easy to use.  I realized today I need the small butterfly punch so I don't have to cut out the butterflies.  Thanks Melanie, you made me enable myself.  I hope you have a great day.  Happy Birthday Melanie!!!
 
Hugs Delia

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...