Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello with a Fairy Card

I haven't posted in a while but I have created pages and cards and other items that I have given to my friends and family.  My problem is that I just haven't been photographing what I have been making.  I know, kind of bad if you are to keep up with a blog. 

I borrowed this stamp from my friend Virginia because I just loved it.  But to color it was another story...I messed up a few images so bad that they couldn't be salvaged. Anyway with my copic markers I was able to make one that I loved.  I was so happy with the coloring except for a few places that I went over the lines.  No problem, that is what fairy dust is for!  Anyway here is my card:

 
In case I get busy and don't post again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Delia

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

The coloring here is perfect, and what a pretty card!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...