Monday, May 7, 2012

Page Map Challenge for NSD

This weekend was National Scrapbooking Day and I decided to take up a challenge.  I used this Becky Fleck sketch and made an 8x11 double layout in less than an hour.  Then I went to my son's baseball game and when I got back I looked at the layout and took the whole thing apart.  What was I thinking, I don't make 8x11 pages.  So off I went and made a 12x12.  Here is the sketch I followed:



And here is my double 12 x 12 layout:


I turned the sketch around so that Logan was facing into the page instead of out.  I had decided on an A to Z page a while ago so I had all the adjectives written out.  This page came together really easy since there wasn't too much to it.  I realize the flower is not in the page maps but I needed it because I ran out of the stripped paper...yes it covers a gap. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...