Thursday, May 10, 2012

NSD challenges

I finally complete the last three NSD challenges.  The first challenge I completed was the rounding the corners challenge.  So here is my birthday card with some rounded corners. 


I like how it came out.  Cardstock is SU along with the Stamps and embossing.  The Designer paper is DCWV I believe, I need to double check.  The cute gold and silver embellishment is a button I found a while back and I also used mini buttons.


The second challenge was to make a pin. This was a first for me and I was thrilled to try. I have hundreds of pearls and crystals from making my wedding veil 13 years ago. Nice to finally put those things to good use.  I will be making more in the future.  Maybe some as pennants or tags.  This was fun and sooo easy. 


The third was a color challenge.  Here are the swatch colors.


 For this card I used Paper Pretties birthday fairy Bella and colored her using copic markers.  SU paper, DCWV and rhinestones. I love this fairy she is a doll. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all have a great day. 

Delia

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...