Sunday, May 6, 2012

Once Upon a Time Ultrasound

If there is a page that almost made me throw my hands up and say I quit, it was this one.  I found this clock face and was determined to use it for Sofia's ultrasound pictures.  The problem was that I just didn't like the way it looked with my photos.  I had the photo printed several time and final decided on the design you see below.  I found an ultrasound poem and changed it to fit this page and my style.  There was no author listed or I would have given credit to the author.  After months of feeling like I didn't know how to scrapbook anymore, I have to say I am happy with this page.  

For this page I used Prima flowers, Recollection bling, Stampin Up paper and ink.  The title came from the Cricut cartridge Storybook, the flourish is a Sizzix which I cut out on my cuttlebug.

As always, thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions, feel free to write or leave me a comment below.  Hugs to all.

Delia









No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...