Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Beautiful

It's going to ge a short week this week for me this week and I have been organizing my craft room. I have to thank my friend Mena for giving me the reorganizing bug. I am actually moving shelves and trying to make my small space bigger. Yah I know, wishful thinking.

Anyway, here is a page I made of my little girl. The layout was super quick, the scored flowers where my time limiting step. I made one, then two and before you knew it, I had a bunch of these flowers in all different colors and all different sizes. I just loved them! For this page I used CTMH paper, cricut, glitter, glitter stickers (thanks Heather), scorer and punches.

2 comments:

eli said...

Would you please tell me how the gorgeous flowers are made???
1,000,000 thanks!
"E" (in VT.)

Delia said...

Hi Eli,

What I did was take a 12" x 2.5" piece of paper and use a edge punch on one side. Then I scored the paper at a .25" all the way down the long side. Then I folder the paper the paper like an accordion (up then down)put stick tape on the end of one and stuck the other end. Then I took a circle and added sticky tape and just pushed it together to make the circle as tight as I wanted and stuck it onto the circle. Then just embellished the top with a flower, buttons whatever I had. Hope this helps.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...