Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School card

What a week! Here is the card I promised to put up a couple of days ago. For this card I used the "back to school" digi from Paper Pretties . Logan gave this card and the gift below to his new teacher. He was thrilled to have something for her, because as he stated, "4th grade is incrediably awesome". The only problem he foresees is that he will have homework to do on the weekends.



I used the Paper Pretties digi "back to school", SU cardstock, DP, ribbon, bakery thread (thanks Heather), nesti and Copic markers.

R24, R29, R39, R59, G82, G67, E33, E39, YG03, YG11, RV11, R81, C1, C3, B24, B26, B32, YR65, YR68, B60.

Have a great weekend!!

Delia

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...