Friday, August 26, 2011

Meeting Sofia

Here is a layout I finished a few weeks ago. It's a simple page but the pictures are so meaningful to me. I loved when Logan first walked into the room to meet Sofia. I know I kept telling whoever had the camera, just take a bunch of pictures and keep taking them. I wanted to get his reaction to meeting his brand new sister. He didn't disappoint, he was gentle and sweet and so excited at the same time and just wanted to hold her. I was so proud of him. Love you Logan!! So here is the layout I made to recall that wonderful day.



I hope you enjoy this page as much as I do. We are expecting Hurricane Irene tomorrow so everyone in her path please be safe. Have a great weekend.



Delia


No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...