Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Scrapbook page

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there.


This page was a few years in the making. I made this page for a swap years ago, then last month at a crop I decided to add photos of Sofia. Then today I wanted to finish it but particpating in a challenge. The challenge was doodling. I have never doodled because I am an awful artist (this is the reason I buy stamps LOL). Anyway the challenge was to doodle and I decided to doodle the design on Sofia dress. I had a blast...why because I traced the drawing from Sofia dress onto my cardstock. How easy was that and all the colors were already on the dress so I used those as my basis then I just went nuts with the colors. I was sooooo much fun, I highly recommend it. So here is my page:

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!!


Delia

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...