Friday, May 13, 2011

In Logan's Words

This page was inspired by the Big Classes challenge. The challenge was to use NO PHOTOS...that was a shocker for me the whole point of scrapping for me is to get my photo into a scrapbook but the more I thought about the more this thought evolved in my head. I always wanted to get some of Logan's funny saying down into my scrapbook so what better way. I love how this page turned out.

For this page I used Wordle.com to create this awesome word mess. I used Paper pretties image Tire Swing Cooper, Rhinestones, DP, stickers, Cricut Lite Billionaire, SU cardstock and ink, and a gorgeous bottle cap given to me ages ago by my friend Heather.

As always thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment to let me know what you think.



1 comment:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I haven't scrapped in years, but this is an awesome layout -- especially love the word mess! What a great way to get down your son's personality.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...