Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring card for two challenges

Here is my card for the Crop out Diabetes and Paper Pretties Challenge. Crop out Diabetes has a hop going until midnight Feb 5th. All you have to do is hop along with the gang and complete the challenge and donate to JDRF and you could win some great prizes. It's for a great cause!!!

Paper Pretties challenge this past Wednesday was a sewing Challenge. Did I pull out my sewing machine...nah, to hard to do with the kids around. So what I did was make the holes using a guide and then hand stitched the yellow around part of the card.

For this card I used the Paper Pretties image Swing on by Sophia, I paper pieced Sophia's dress and used copic markers, DP is Prima marketing, white cardstock, SU barely banana and lace ribbon, color me crazy flowers and lemon pearls.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great week!!


2 comments:

Chris said...

very sweet, love that image, it reminds me of fun days long gone.

thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Heather said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...