Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paper Pretties Hop for a Cure

My second post today!! I know totally amazing but that is what happens when you have two days off because school is closed because of snow and I can't get to work. Here is another suprise, I also finished a layout for this hop but the lighting is poor and the picture was horrible. I will try and get a better photo tomorrow.

The Paper Pretties challenge for the Crop out Diabetes was to make a card or project for a child. I love this challenge, I have been waiting to for an excuse to use my Skater Zac image. Here is the card:


For this card I used Paper Pretties image Skater Zac, SU cardstock, Black Scalloped paper DCWV, DP Basic Grey Oliver, Glitter dots, copic markers and star embossing folder.

I love this card, I hope you do too. Have a great week.

Delia

2 comments:

Heather said...

Delia, this is AWESOME! Your coloring is incredible! Fabulous card!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Your cards are amazing. They look so time consuming, the details are beautiful. Lisa

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...