Friday, February 4, 2011

Mom's layout

Today I have a one page layout. I completed this for two more of the Crop out diabetes challenges. This page was really easy to put together and I am really happy with it. Of course it looks so much better in real life. The first challenge was post by Amy and her challenge was to scrap about someone who inspires you and the second challenge was posted by Andrea and her challenge was to make a Monochromatic layout of someone living with diabetes. Of course I chose my mom, love you mom!!!

Here is the page:


I know the photo isn't the best, if I retake a better one tomorrow during the day, I will reload. For this layout I used Heidi Swapp invisible paper and inked it with SU tempting turquoise ink to bring out the design. I used SU cardstock, color me crazy flowers, rhinestones and ribbon from Joann's, Recollection"s bling, for the title I used cricut Storybook. Been using that one a lot lately...love it.

I plan on framing this and giving it to my mom for Mother's Day.

Thanks,
Delia

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is GORGEOUS! What a great gift. She will love it! I really need you to start doing some scrapping for me, LOL!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...