Monday, September 20, 2010

Dragon Birthday Card PWC 119

Paper Pretties challenge for this week was to use pearls, rhinestones or Glitter Dots. Easy challenge since I love all those items. Logan and I decided to make a card for his friend Sean who was having a birthday. Logan chose Paper Pretties Imagine and we colored it together. Here is the card.

I used Paper Pretties Imagine, Copic markers, SU cardstock and Paper Pretties Glitter dots. If you want to play along go to the Paper Pretties blog. They are giving away, a Paper Pretties set "Made With Love" to one random participant. Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Paper Pretties said...

Delia, this is gorgeous! I love how you colored the dragon! Beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and ADORABLE!!

Micah said...

Beautiful! I love that dragon (you probably figured that out based on how many days in a row I've used it lol).

Thank you for your comment today!

Beebeebabs said...

You did a very nice job tfs!!!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...