Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Dragon Birthday card PWC220

Logan had another birthday party this weekend, so I put together this quick birthday card. I just love this little dragon image. I am sorry for not fixing the ribbon before taking the picture, I was in a rush to get out of the house and get to the party on time. I made this card with the Paper Pretties challenge in mind. The challenge this week was to use 3 different ribbons. Here is my card:

For this card, I used Paper Pretties Imagine image, G studios image, SU cardstock, copic markers. The DP is Kaisercraft Jungle Bug Collection and I used punch by Martha Stewart and I sprayed the paper with Sea kiss smooch and of course I added ribbon.

Once again, thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...