Sunday, August 22, 2010

PWC 115 Summer theme

Another challenge from the Paper Pretties ladies and this time the theme was summer. I took an old page that I think I started with my SU demo Virgina, I think the page was suppose to be birthday but I forget now. I added some photos from five years ago...this is Logan and Grandma Rose. The page is plain and simple, no journalling or embellishments, I could add later but for right now I just wanted simple. I take too long making my pages and I need to break that habit, otherwise I am never going to get caught up.



For the page I used SU baseful blue, pumpkin orange and DP, for the images I used G studio (bathing suit) and Paper Pretties Beach Bum Cooper and copic markers.



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.

3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is awesome Delia!! I love the colors and the way you used that cutie Cooper!

Heather said...

This is SO cute! I always love your scrapbook pages!

Stampvanwinkle said...

What a wonderful page Delia.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...