Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School card - PWC116

Logan is entering the 3rd grade!! I can't believe how quickly time is passing by, where did the time go? Logan will be giving his new teacher this card, yes I am buttering her up, I know I will get a phone call at some point about Logan not listen or talking too much. That's just Logan's personality, talk, talk, talk, play, play, play. He has too much of Daddy in him LOL.


For this card, I used Paper Pretties Look out World Cooper and colored him in using copic markers. For the sentiment I used part of the sentiment from Off to School Sophia. The DP is Kaisercraft Jungle Bug Collection. I love this paper, it has so many bright bold colors. I used SU orange and navy cardstock along with Red ribbon and to finish the card, I used these adorable orange glitter dots.

It's been one of the busiest weeks yet at work and home, so I am just happy to have this card ready for for his first day of school, which is Thursday. I hope you all have a great week, bring the tissues if your kids are getting on the bus for the first time.

Hugs


1 comment:

Jackie said...

This is totally adorable and perfect for our challenge this week! I love how you used the ribbon and your die cuts! Fabulous!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...