Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paper Pretties card PWC109

I made an orange and blue card for my friend Melanie's birthday. When I gave it to her, she said "you have made me an orange and blue card for my birthday, every year and this better be orange and blue" LOL... why orange and blue....Melanie is a huge Mets Fan and that is their colors. For this card I followed last week's Paper Pretties challenge: Here is the sketch


And here is the card:



For this card I used SU blue and orange cardstock, SU on the spot background, Pink Paislee 365 Degrees, Snow White Pearls, Always in my Heart Sophia, and for the balloons and sentiment, I used the $1 stamp G clear stamps.

FYI:

Paper Pretties has a new owner Heather Lee-Reppen. Heather is all about customer service!! I placed an order and my stamps in 2 days. She is running a special.... all stamps are 10 to 75% off, but MOST are in the 40 to 50% range.

At the Paper Pretties boutique. Heather has the new Basic Grey Oliver and Olivia lines along with stitched brads, glazed brads and several colors of Copic Sketch markers.

Paper Pretties shipping for U.S. orders $5 flat rate for orders up to $50. She also has international rates, see Paper Pretties for my information.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is GORGEOUS! You did an awesome job with that sketch! Thanks for all the PR! I got your card today...I LOVE it!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great work girl!! That Sophia is one of my faves, so sweet. You did a great job with the orange and blue and the sketch too!!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...