Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank you Card


I had the a few days off from work and was able to get a few cards done between watching the kids, cleaning and cooking. I loved every minute of it, I miss the kids when I am at work, and so whenever I have time off, I take them out of afterschool and daycare.
I made this card for my friend JoAnn…she just moved into her new apartment and in the process gave me gave me all her Disney movie VHS tapes for the kids and some beautiful frames. JoAnn’s favorite color is blue and she loves butterflies and bunnies. I used Stampin up cardstock and patterned paper. The stamp is Sugar Nellie Peek a bunny. The thanks stamp is a Michael’s or Joann dollar stamp. Since I can’t give her a card without a butterfly, I added the butterflies to the thanks and to the flowers on the image. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Delia, this is just GORGEOUS! I love your layout and your coloring is absolutely perfect! She is going to love it!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...