Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One Fine Day



I took this photo of Logan on a November day 4 years ago. I really liked it even though he was upset that the leaves were making him itchy. I am so behind on my scrapping...but that is why I am setting goals for myself and keeping track of how many pages I have done by using tickerfactory.com. My ticker is at the bottom of this blog.

This page was made for ASB sublime scrapbook challenge. The flourish paper was made by Creative Dreams. This paper is called Vintage Blush. I used SU paper and acrylic paint, primas, floss, and chipboard. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your pages are always AWESOME. I wish I could scrap like you! This page is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This page is amazing. Just...PERFECT!! I love the colors and the layers of primas. And what great photos too.

Kisa Peters said...

This is great! Your layouts are sooo good and full of such detail!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...