1. Click the insert word art button at the bottom of the screen (It’s the tilted A). If it’s not there you can click insert at the top, picture then wordArt.
2. Click the Arc (top row, third one over), click OK.
3. Type the word you want in your circle and leave a few blank spaces at the end.
4. Click OK and you will see your text in an arc.
5. Click on the word and your text box will show around your word and a word Art tab or icons will show up at the bottom with the other icons. You can now size it your text by clicking on the corners or sides of the text box. Now you can size it to your desired size.
6. Click on the on the ABC icon also called “Word Art shape” and click on the circle. It’s in the 2nd row, third one in.
7. Click on the text and then go to the top. Click format and pick WordArt. This will open up a format box.
8. Click the size tab at the top and make sure your height and width are the same number.
9. Add or take away spaces to make the text appealing.
With my layout “Belly page”, I decide to keep the spaces and add some brads since I couldn’t make the punctuation look exactly like I wanted it to. Let me know if you have any questions.