Saturday, April 26, 2008

First time on the beach (Pt 1)

This is a page I made for ASB. I wanted to show it with the second page I made today but the clouds are coming in and I can't seem to get a good picture. Hopefully, I will be able to put it up tomorrow.
This is a layout I made with a couple of items from our sponsor K&A die cuts. I love this picture and wanted it to be the only one on a single page. The shaker box was a die cut that I decided to put together because I had some shells hanging around. I glued this particular patterned paper to the back to mimic sand. One of the things I love about this picture is that Logan's diapers are sticking out of his shorts. I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome page! Everything just came together perfectly. The picture is adorable! I love the layout. I love everything about it! Great job!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...