Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cowboy Scrapbook Page



Some of you may have seen this page before, but it's new to my blog. I am still looking for the perfect picture for this layout. My friends at work thought I had lost my mind when they saw me tearing bits of masking tape at lunch one day LOL. They really liked how the faux leather came out once they saw the final product. For the faux leather I went over all the tape with craft spots more mustard, choc chip and then a touch here and there of craft black. I embossed the whole thing with Clear embossing powder and heated it. The letters I cut out from my coasters using a friends Sizzix and I ran the hemp through the loop brads to give it some flare. I hope you like it.

BTW: I made this as a party favor for all the girls who came to my SU party last in August. I gave them the pieces and they put it together. They really enjoyed themselves. Again, thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Delia, I just love these pages. You are such a talented scrapper. It is all the little details that make you stand out about the rest! Great job!

Kisa Peters said...

Great layout! I suggest you run out and get a cowboy hat and plot it on your son's head and take a picture! Maybe buy some boots while you are at it....and a rope!

Stampin' Meg said...

I think that all that masking tape tearing was worth it- this turned out GREAT!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

You are going to have to start doing my scrapbooking for me! Or, maybe I can give you some themes that would make good pages - then you can design 'em and I can "borrow" your ideas. heh heh heh!

LOVE it! Halloween cowboy this year perhaps?

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...