Monday, April 21, 2008

Couple of Thank you cards



I received this cute frog image from my friend Heather (you can see her blog here). She is so talented and always makes the cutest cards. This card was a sketch challenge that I made for Gina K's April release party on SCS. The challenge contest is still open. All you have to do is make a card for any of the challenges, upload and your name goes into a hat for a drawing of a Gina K stamp set valued less than $18.95. Contest ends tomorrow (Tuesday at 7PM). If you are interested get over there.



The second card was a color challenge. We needed to use so saffron, Old olive and vanilla. I just think it's an OK card. I just feel it needs more. The stamp set is The Angel Company's (TAC) Charming gardener and the sentiment is Gina K's punchy words that I received as a gift from my friend Heather.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great cards Delia. That frog always makes me smile. I love the colors you picked. Both cards are absolutely terrific!

Kisa Peters said...

Love the cards! The colors are so soft and pretty! I love that frog too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Both of these cards are just fabulous. Love the colors and your design layouts rock!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...