Thursday, April 10, 2008

Belly page


I made this page as part of Nicky's Challenge on ASB. The background paper did all the work, I just added a few simple colors to it. I love how it came out. I smile whenever I look at it. I still plan on changing one picture on the bottom left. I don't like that Logan has a shirt on and while I am at it I plan on situating the "what an adorable" a little lower, I think then I will be happy with it.
With this page I learned how to make circle text using word. If anyone is interested, I will post the instructions I used tomorrow.

5 comments:

senovia said...

Welcome to the blogging world! That's a great page! I love it!

Nicky

Heather said...

I just LOVE this page! You are such an awesome scrapper! I'd love to know how to do the words in a circle!

Unknown said...

He he he...what a cutie you have there !! That page is awesome!

Kisa Peters said...

Wow! This is a GREAT page! I really need to get back to scrapbooking! I need a new printer first though!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

aaahhhh, this is so STINKIN cute! Thanks for the Word Art instructions too. I need to start scrappin' again - maybe when I grow up my scrap pages can look as good as yours!! *g*

PS - I have a blog award for you - check my blog for details.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...