Monday, February 23, 2015

Lynsay Sands New Book Immortal who Loved Me

I have been waiting patiently for the new vampire book by Lynsay Sands.  This is book 21!  Yes, I have read them all.  The wait is almost over, her new book: "The Immortal Who Loved Me" comes out tomorrow.  Yes, I am going to get my hands on a copy.  There are a few authors that have me running out on my lunch to either download or buy a book and Lynsay Sands is one of them.

Lynsay has a new website and she is hosting a scavenger hunt until March 1st. Go on over and enter if you love Atlantis vampires and romance.  Here is the link: Argeneau.com.

To enter the contest, I had to take a self with one of her books. I pulled up my IPAD and I had an ebook of book #19 "One Lucky Vampire"

If you love romance start at the beginning with book #1 "A Quick Bite" so you learn about the Argeneau family.  

Enjoy, 
Delia

No comments: