Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Harry Potter for JDRF

Here is my submission for another of the Crop out Diabetes Challenges. Crop out Diabetes has a contest going until midnight Feb 5th. All you have to do is follow the blog hop and complete the challenge and donate to JDRF and you could win some great prizes. It's for a great cause!!! This challenge was listed by sweetsassydiva, and her challenge was to make a card or layout with a movie theme. One of my favorite movie, books is the Harry Potter series therefore I came up with this card:The image is a Pixie dust studio digital, flying snitch in the background is All Night Media image, I used SU cardstock, DP, Storybook Cricut for the black design, and copic markers. I hope you like it. Have a great week.

Delia

1 comment:

Heather said...

I adore this image! Your card is perfect!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...