Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Unique Fold/Non-Traditional Fold Challenge Card

I completed this card yesterday and although I can't find my memory card for my camera, my camera allows 3 shots to it's internal memory. So I was able to get a few shots of the card. This week's Paper Pretties challenge was to make a card with a a unique or non-traditional fold. So I found this card design online. It is different and I had fun figuring out how to fold it and design it.
Here is my card:I used Paper Pretties Love Fairy Anna image along with sentiment and flourish . The circle was faux fun circles from Waltzing Mouse stamp. I used DP, SU cardstock and punch, copics, pastry doily sponged with SU Ruby Red ink, glue pen, shear ribbon and glitter.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week.

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...