Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bath Time Layout

This is another one of those quick layouts pages that I put together. Whenever I am rushed or don't know what to do, I revert back to making retangle or square mats and photos. I like the color and I love the Bath Time Cooper which goes great with the photos. I still have a lot of work to do on this page but I wanted to meet the Paper Pretties deadline. The Challenge this week was to use either brads or eyelets.

Here is my page:


And here is a close up of bath time cooper:




Bath Time Cooper is a digi, this was my first time using a digital stamp and it worked great, once I resized the image and printed it, I heated it with my heat gun and the ink did not bleed. I colored the image using copic markers and clear embossed all the bubbles and water. This little guy reminds me so much of Logan that I just had to have it. I absolutely love it. When I am satisfied with this layout, I will post it again. Thanks for coming by and I hope you all have a great week.


Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...