Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Altered Starbucks Bottle


My sister asked me to put together an idea for favors for her son's graduation party. So I decided to alter a starbucks bottle. His school colors are Red and Black and although the bottle isn't complete I wanted to put it on my blog. The finishing touches will be added at my sisters this weekend. We plan on putting a small tag with the words "thank you" and attaching it to the silver thread and filling the bottle with kisses. My sister loved the idea so now the hard part is getting 28 bottles. She has 6 and I have 10. Let the drink-feast begin, we still need 12 bottles.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! I wish I lived closer to you, I have about 20 of these bottles saved right now. I am a Starbucks addict!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Super cute! What a great project. I have 2 sets of these w/ the carrier thing saved. I love them but I try not to splurge on 'em too much. I'll have to use up what I have so I "need" to buy more to play with. ;)

Kisa Peters said...

Happy drinking! I bet they will be a hit!

dannigirl said...

what a great idea.
~danni

Keaton Stein said...

Apprreciate this blog post

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...