Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank you Laurie

Looky what I got in the mail!!! Isn't this card beautiful? I received this card and stamp from LaurieU at ASB. Two weeks ago Laurie had a contest, complete two cards...emboss resist and sponging and be entered to win a stamp. For those of you not familiar with ASB, Laurie is in charge of the technique challenge, which she puts up every Monday. She has made some stunning cards. If you are interested in doing one of her challenges, they can be found here.
The stamp states "Simply put you make the world better". Isn't that so sweet. Thanks so much Laurie, I really enjoy your challenges and I absolutely love my gift!!!

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

You are so very welcome! Great blog!

Heather said...

That is a beautiful card! Great stamp too...definitely fitting for you! I need to get back to ASB and do some challenges soon!

Double Gate Fold

I tried this double gate fold card for a friends birthday. I used stampin up 12x12 cardstock sheet of paper for the base. You can also use a...